Dental School: The Ohio State University College of Dentistry. Columbus, OH.
Residency: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Philadelphia, PA.
Internship: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Department of General Surgery
Fellowship: Facial and General Cosmetic Surgery, Institute of Facial and Cosmetic Surgery. Salt Lake City, UT
Surgical Interests: Dental Implants and Reconstructive Bone Grafting, Facial Cosmetic Surgery, Stem Cell Technology, Oral and Skin Cancer, Wisdom Teeth, Skin Rejuvenation.
Dr. Young completed his Bachelor of Science Degree in Microbiology and Immunology at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Ohio State University and completed his Doctor of Medicine and specialty program in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA. He graduated Summa Cum Laude from Jefferson Medical College and was selected for the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. Dr. Young went on to complete a fellowship in Cosmetic Facial and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Institute for Facial and Cosmetic Surgery with Dr. Brent Kennedy.
Patient care and safety are his utmost priorities. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with family and enjoys the outdoors fly fishing, backpacking, cross country skiing, and camping throughout the Bay Area.
- Board Certified - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Board Certified - Dental Anesthesiology
- Basic Life Support (American Heart Association)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (American Heart Association)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (American College of Surgeons)
- Fellow - American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow - American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Fellow - American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow - American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate - American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate - National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Member - American Medical Association
- Member - American Dental Association
- Member - American Association of Dental Schools.
- Member - American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery